Shipping & Returns
- All orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Ugg Connection.
- Ugg Connection may vary prices in the event of price changes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you.
- Delivery of goods will be made to the address you specify in your order. Where the goods are not available you will be notified as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Ugg Connection to be authorised to receive the goods.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- Any order cancellations, after completion of payment, will incur a 20% cancellation fee, to cover administrative overheads. Cancellation requests after the dispatching of goods will be treated in accordance with Ugg Connection’s Returns Policy.
- Spend over $100 and receive free shipping within Australia.
- Orders will be despatched within two working days of receiving payment in full.
- Please allow 4-7 days delivery.
- Orders under $100 require $14 shipping.
All exchange requests must be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods. Goods must be unworn and undamaged.
Receipt of the goods with the assumption they were a different brand, look or feel does not constitute “not as ordered” and no refund will be issued.
Standard 3 month manufacturing warranty applies to all our products provided that they are not returned due to problems arising from normal “wear” and “tear”. Discoloration and staining (due to wearer) is not deemed faulty workmanship and will not warrant a claim. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker coloured sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter coloured sheepskin may pick up inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discoloration is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.